Just as a home inspection informs you about the condition of the home you are interested in purchasing, a pool inspection informs you about the condition of the pool. Typically, the dollar amount associated with many backyards can equate to a large percentage of the home’s value.
With that much money invested, why would anyone not want to have the pool, which often is the centerpiece of any well designed backyard, thoroughly inspected by a pool professional? A proper inspection can save you thousands of dollars and bring up important issues that are unnoticeable to the untrained eye.
At Able Pools, we pride ourselves on performing a thorough inspection of all aspects of your potential pool & spa. Our detail oriented inspection includes the following areas:
- Inspect Pool & Spa Surface / Tile / & Deck.
- Test Pool & Spa water for water quality and hidden contaminants.
- Inspect & Test all installed Pool & Spa Equipment.
- Provide a detailed list off all pool & spa equipment installed.
- Test control systems both manual and automated for proper operation and communication with wired & wireless controls or remotes (if applicable).
- Test & inspect all pumps for proper operation and leaks.
- Test & inspect installed heater for proper operation and leaks.
- Test & inspect pool & spa cleaning system.
- Test & inspect auto fill water leveler and feed line (if applicable).
- Test & inspect salt chlorination system (if applicable).
- Inspect all above ground plumbing for leaks and potential weak points.
Upon completion of the inspection, a detailed inspection report will be generated for you outlining our findings and any recommendations we have for the pool & spa. Keep in mind;
A realtor (even yours) wants the house to sell. It is not in their best interst to get a “REAL” swimming pool inspection because it can raise problems that are potential deal breakers.
YOU NEED YOUR OWN SWIMMING POOL SERVICE TO GET AN UNBIASED REPORT!
For a free estimate or more information ; please fill out the form below.